Oct 16, 2009 Pictures with Tami & Brody Blair



I offered to take pictures of my cousins new baby, Brody Miller Blair, who was born on 9/24/2009. Tami and Dan Blair (parents) do NOT have a camera and I felt they needed some pictures for a Birth Announcement. So even though I'm not a great photographer and my camera isn't a professional one, I offered to help out. On October 16, 2009, I spent the day with the Blair's taking pictures. We had a wonderful time. While I was at it, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of Alissa and Brody together in their Halloween costumes. Brody is going to be Mickey Mouse and Alissa will be Winnie the Pooh for Halloween. I purchased both of these costumes since I found such a great deal on them at Walmart.
Please share your opinions on the Birth Announcements. Tell me which one is your favorite and let me know of any changes that might make them better. Thanks everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment