Costumes and Pumpkins 2012

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I get more excited about Halloween than I do Christmas. I usually spend the entire month of October and even some of September getting excited about this holiday. This year, my excitement started in August when my little family went to Disneyland and purchased a Snow White Dress for my daughter. Since then, our lives have revolved around Snow White. After arriving home from Disneyland, we started to look for fun accessories that would make these costume even more special on Halloween. Since then, we have found sparkly Snow White shoes, white Snow White gloves, a Snow White wand, and a red Snow White headband with bow.



Because I love Halloween so much, we also spent time trying to figure out family costumes that would go well with the Snow White theme. We finally decided that Steve is going to be Dopey Dwarf and I'm going to be Grumpy Dwarf. I ordered t-shirts, hats, a beard, and ears. As the various pieces of these costumes arrived in the mail, I got more and more excited. When the Dopey ears finally arrived, I had to try the costumes on.  Here I am with both costumes on. I was particulary pleased with the hats since apparently, it's not that easy to find Dwarf hats.

Alissa and I spent the first weekend of October decorating our house for Halloween. Here are a few  pictures of us decorating the pumpkins and setting up the decorations.







Alissa was so excited about the Halloween decorations and the pumpkins that she did a little dance, see below:






Here you can see more of our Halloween decorations...




No comments:

Post a Comment