October 2013 - Halloween Decorations and Fall

October is probably my favorite month because I love Halloween, Pumpkins, and all the fall decorations. Alissa has been helping me decorate our house for Halloween this year. Here are a few pics of my beautiful daughter showing off our Halloween decorations:

Alissa colored the picture in the window (on the left), she picked out the Halloween door mat, she helped us carve the one pumpkin, and she helped me put up the green Frankenstein Lanterns
 Alissa by the Happy Halloween sign
Alissa next to the Trick or Treat sign
 Our milk carton skeleton, on the right, looking at our house
 Alissa playing with our skeleton
Enjoying the fall weather under our tree
 laying down and playing with a leaf
 my beautiful child
 Mother and Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment