Fun at the Lake July 5, 2014

After spending time with Steve's family on Independence day, Alissa and I drove to a lake to meet my family. Here we are having a wonderful time together.
Alissa was amazing on waterski's. She stayed up for 15 minutes and even learned to turn.
 But, she hit a wave and did a back flip into the water, which scared her. This is her after she swam to the ski's and patiently waited for us to turn the boat around and pick her up. She was amazing. 
Next, it was my turn to waterski
 and knee board. Here, I am doing a three sixty (360) on the knee board... 
 I also love to cross the wake... 
Then, my brave girl begged me to let her knee board as well. Here I am helping her.
 Alissa's cousin Mykin knee boarded too
 and so did Uncle Dick
 Later that day, I took Alissa to the beach with her cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment