Santa Clause

We took Alissa to the mall to get her picture taken with Santa. Unfortunately, their printers broke down and so we ended up waiting in line for two hours. I felt bad for Santa because some people were so mad that one man pushed Santa when he walked out to take his break. Can you believe that? Who pushes Santa? According to Alissa, "that man must be on the naughty list". Anyway, I felt our two hour wait was worth it because this turned out to be the best Santa we have ever seen.
 When Santa found out that Alissa had brought a list for him, he read it out loud to her. Isn't this a cute picture? I was very impressed by how sweet this man was. I cannot believe anyone would want to hurt this poor man. It certainly wasn't his fault the printer broke down. I'm sure he was just as frustrated as everyone else, in fact, probably more frustrated since I guarantee his day was much longer than our two hour wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment