More Halloween Fun

 Alissa and I were invited to attend a Trunk or Treat with Brook and Ariana. This one started with the actual trunk or treat, but Alissa missed that. Next was dinner and a carnival, which was much funner that the same old candy collecting. Alissa enjoyed fishing, playing carnival games, and hanging out with all the kids. She ended up with tons of prizes to include spider rings, rubber fingers with red fingernails, vampire teeth, halloween trinkets, and bracelets. The hardest part of the night was convincing Ariana and Alissa that it was time to go home and do their homework. So fun:
 Back: Kim (Anna) and Brook (Sven)
Front: Alissa (Elsa) and Ariana (Anna) 
Here is a cute picture of Alissa and I after the party
The next two pictures are of me showing off the new Anna wig that I just received in the mail. I ordered this on September 27th and was very disappointed that it wasn't scheduled to be delivered until November 12, 2014. I called the company to return it and they told me, "It may arrive before Halloween. If it doesn't, you may refuse the package and we will return your money". Well, to my pleasant surprise, I receive it on Steve's birthday, October 28, 2014. Yippee!
Here is the back of the wig. 


No comments:

Post a Comment