HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

 Alissa and I spent Saturday making these two picture frames for both Grandma's for Mothers Day. Alissa did most of the painting herself and I helped her glue the flowers on each frame. Of course, a picture frame is not complete without a family photo. 
 Daddy and Alissa surprised me when I woke up this morning. These gifts were sitting on the kitchen counter. The roses are from Steve and the colorful flowers are from Alissa as she picked them out herself. Steve also gave me my favorite movie, Divergent, and Alissa made this homemade picture frame for me at school. She even drew a picture inside the frame. I'm the luckiest women in the world to have such a thoughtful husband and daughter. They have both made my life so happy. 
 Alissa decided to wear her new birthday dress for Mothers Day since we went to Little America with Steve's family for Mothers Day Brunch. They had every type of food imaginable to choose from. The brunch was delicious and we had a wonderful time visiting with family. Of course we gave Grandma the homemade picture frame and she loved it. We visited the other grandma later that evening and gave her the picture frame as well. She immediately displayed it in her family room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment