Day 1 - Washington Vacation - Imagine Children's Museum

Alissa and I went to Washington to spend a week with Jill & Brad's Family. Since we had "Stand By" tickets, I told Jill not to plan on doing anything with Alissa and I on Friday in case we were unable to get on the airplane. But the travel went so smoothly that Alissa and I arrived in Washington at 11:55 on Thursday, March 26, 2015. So, when Jill went to work on Friday, Alissa and I went with her to work. After Jill introduced us to all her co-workers, Alissa and I walked to a nearby children's museum called "Imagine". Here are some pics of Alissa and I at the museum.
Here is Alissa milking a cow
 Alissa is driving a bus
 Alissa in a tent
 Alissa and I built this Log Cabin together. Alissa enjoyed knocking it down after. 
 Alissa sitting on a bridge
 Alissa walking across a bridge to get to a tree house
 Alissa and I built this camping scene out of paper
 Alissa and I built this hut out of blocks
 
 Alissa riding a dog statue

No comments:

Post a Comment