March 8, 2015 - Bryce's Mission Farewell

Below is a picture of the family right after Bryce's mission farewell in Washington. Liz and I traveled to Washington with my parents for the farewell. Unfortunately, the rest of the family was unable to go. It was a nice farewell and Bryce did an excellent job with his talk. We drove back to Utah the next day and Bryce came home with us since the MTC is in Utah. We took Bryce to see his other grandparents and had a family party at a Pizza place so Bryce could say goodbye to everyone. Bryce had a nice visit with everyone. He was especially excited to see the three littlest cousins since he knows they will change drastically in two years. Bryce had a very nice send off before beginning his two years in Wisconsin. 
I love this picture of Bryce and I together. He is such a good kid. It has been hard living so far away from my twin and her family for so long. But, I'm glad we were able to support Bryce and spend some much needed time with him before he left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment