Day 2 - Washington Vacation - Archery

Brad and Jill took Alissa and I to Cascade Park, which is owned by the LDS Church. While we were up there, we did archery, rode on a funky swing, and played on a playground. We had a wonderful time. Jill and Brad have their own Bows and arrows, but we rented a little one for Alissa to use. Here are some pictures:
Alissa learning how to shoot a bow
 Alissa after she released the arrow
 Alissa putting an arrow on the bow
Jill aiming for the target
 Jill and Brad did well as these are their arrows
 Alissa and I collecting our arrows 
 Alissa is ready to try again now that she has collected all her arrows
After a lot of practice, Alissa got closer and closer to the target. This was her best shot. Can you see the arrow in the grass right in front of the target on the right side? I felt this was very good for a five (5) year old learning to use a bow for the very first time. 
 Brad using his own bow
 Jill using her own bow
 Me trying to figure out how to use Jill's bow when I would have preferred aiming with my right arm instead of my left. I suppose Jill and I are mirror twins since her left eye is dominant and my right eye is dominant.  
 Taking my turn with Jill's bow
 Alissa in the funky swing
 Alissa and Jill in the funky swing
 Brad in the funky swing
 Alissa and mommy in the funky swing
 Alissa and Jill on the playground
 The Three Fudgeteers: Max, Bethany, and Mason
This picture was taken in Jill's van after we picked up the Fudgeteers from work at the Fudgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment